Thursday, June 27, 2013

Living And Being



A flower lives each blooming day
Bee being, feasting on its juice,
A road lifeless stands slain
As a man down the lane moves.

The bird is free, kissing the vast azure
And so is a heart set on fire,
And neither of 'em can be too sure
Of their ceaseless, blazing desire.

Still they live, still they breathe
In the air of constant compassion,
Still the eyes of a lover read
'Tween voids of love's dilation.

Words in spirit would jig
If silence be quiet as it'll be.
Let stars be, while night in glory lives
And alike thou shall live in me.

You live within me, as I rush to see
The gleam of your wistful eyes,
Like rivers rushing to the sea
I imbue with that soft delight.

A look, a glance, a cue, one word
And I know what you mean to tell
Where am I to find again such love?
Can I live without you close to my breath?
My silence engulfs a truth undenying
While senses fool around beguiling,
Being I am, whatever I do
And live I do as I live with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment